CO-CONTROLLERS OF THE TREATMENT
The joint data controllers are the companies Lanza Commercio Detergenza Sapa . di Lanza - P&B and Pulito & Bello Srl in the person of the legal representatives pro tempore - all having their registered office in 37030 - Colognola ai Colli (VR) at via Colomba n. 50. The joint controllers can be contacted by email at email@example.com or by telephone at no. 04561550993. The internal joint ownership agreement is available upon request to be made in writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
PROVISION OF DATA
The personal data processed by the joint controllers are provided directly by the interested party pursuant to art. 13 GDPR
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT. LEGAL BASIS AND DURATION OF DATA STORAGE
PROCESSING METHODS AND CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS
|PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
|LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
|CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE DATA
|DATA OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
|Proper functioning of the website and receipt of anonymous statistical information aimed at the proper functioning of the website.
|The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller.
|Inability to use the website.
|Navigation data such as: IP addresses, domain names; addresses in URI notation, parameters relating to the user's operating system and IT environment.
|;These data are deleted immediately after their processing.
|Subscribe to the newsletter.
|Consent of the interested party.
|Data processing is optional. Failure to provide consent only makes it impossible to complete the subscription to the newsletter.
|Common personal, identification and contact data: email address; name and surname.
|10 years from the provision of consent, unless it is revoked.
|Registration on the website to create an account to request quotes or to make online purchases. Establishment and execution of the existing contract between the joint controllers and the interested party, as well as execution of the pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party.
Fulfillment of obligations deriving from national and / or community legislation (including those provided for in the legal, tax and accounting fields), or issued by Authorities legitimated by law.
|Need to execute the contract or pre-contractual measures
|Failure to communicate the requested data makes it impossible to complete the contract itself, makes it impossible to fulfill legal obligations and prevents the provision of the requested services, as well as the impossibility of implementing pre-contractual measures.
Furthermore, even during the performance of the contract or service on your part, the request for cancellation of the data necessary for the execution of the obligations deriving from the contract and the law, or the refusal to provide them, determines the impossibility of continuing the contract itself. , as well as the possible lack of correspondence to the obligations imposed by fiscal or administrative legislation (in which case the joint owners reserve all their rights).
|Common personal data, identification and contact details: name and surname, company name, email address, telephone number, registered office or residence, tax domicile, tax code and / or VAT number, SDI code , IP address, PEC, bank details and insurance
|10 years from the time of the last performance, unless the law allows a longer retention period.
To carry out the aforementioned purposes, your personal data may be processed by the employees and collaborators of the joint owners, specifically authorized for this.
In accordance with the provisions of the legislation on the processing of personal data, the joint controllers can appoint external managers for the processing of data on their behalf, including:
- persons, professionals, companies, associations, professional firms or, in any case, subjects who provide assistance and consultancy services or activities or provide services to the Company, with particular but not exclusive reference to issues relating to technological, accounting, administrative, IT, taxation and financial, occupational safety, as well as subjects connected to them for the use of related IT services.
Your data may also be communicated to subjects and entities when such communication is necessary for the execution of the service, to subjects and entities to which the right to access personal data is recognized by provisions of law or secondary legislation or by provisions issued by Authorities legitimated by the law; to credit institutions, banks, post offices, companies or insurance brokers; to shippers and carriers; legal advisors.
The list of names of the subjects to whom your personal data have been or may be communicated is at your disposal upon your request by e-mail to the address email@example.com.
We inform you that for the execution of the aforementioned contract, the joint controllers will be able to use IT services which they do not have direct control over and which qualify as independent data controllers. The list of these subjects is also available at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATA STORAGE, PROFILING AND DISSEMINATION
The personal data of the interested party are stored in paper, computerized and telematic archives located in countries where the GDPR is applied. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union or in any case to subjects to whom the GDPR does not apply pursuant to art. 3 of the same.
The data processed are not subject to disclosure or to any automated decision-making process, including profiling.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The interested party, as required by art. 15-21 GDPR, you can exercise the following rights
METHOD OF EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
- Right of access : obtain from the joint controllers access to your personal data and information relating to the same, as well as information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been o will be communicated, and the retention period;
- Obtain a copy of the personal data being processed: in this case the joint data controllers may request a fee based on administrative costs;
- Obtain information relating to the logic applied in the event that the processing of personal data is carried out with the aid of electronic tools and have the possibility to always speak with a natural person authorized by the joint controllers to process the data;
- Right of rectification: to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones;
- Right to limit the processing: obtain the limitation of the processing of your data when one of the following hypotheses provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR: a . the interested party disputes the inaccuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the joint controllers to verify the accuracy of the personal data; b . the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data, asking instead that its use be limited; c . although the joint controllers no longer need it, the personal data are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; d . the interested party opposed the processing as per point 6), pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to that of the interested party.
- Right to object : the right to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him / her in the event that the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the joint data controllers or third parties, unless the joint controllers prove the existence of binding legitimate reasons that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party or for the ascertainment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- Right of revocation : the right to revoke the consent expressed with this information for the processing of personal data considered special pursuant to art. 9 or art. 10 of the GDPR that the joint controllers may become aware of during the execution of the contract: the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
- Right to cancellation (so-called right to be forgotten) to obtain cancellation of personal data whenever they are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected; in case of withdrawal of consent, unless there is no other suitable legal basis to found the treatment; in case of opposition to the treatment pursuant to art. 21, unless there are legitimate prevailing reasons. This right ceases in the event that one of the exceptions referred to in paragraph 3 of art. 17;
- Right to data portability: right to request and obtain from the joint controllers the personal data transmitted in a structured and readable format by an automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another Data Controller
- Right of complaint: the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data www.garanteprivacy.it) if it considers that one's personal data has not been processed in compliance with the laws in force.
You can exercise your rights with a written request sent by registered letter or email to the addresses indicated above. Regardless of the provisions of the co-ownership agreement, the interested party may exercise his rights pursuant to this regulation towards and against each data controller in accordance with the provisions of art. 26 par. 3 GDPR.
The Joint Controllers of the Treatment
Lanza Commerce Detergent Sapa . di Lanza - P&B Soc . simple
Pulito & Bello Srl